The Math Study Skills program helps students deal with a variety of course-related issues, including how to reduce math anxiety, how to improve homework and study techniques, how to become a better listener and note-taker, how to remember what is learned, and how to improve math test-taking skills. The Math Study Skills program can help all students become more effective math students.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Math Study Skills
- Chapter 2 – How to Discover Your Math Learning Strengths and Challenges
- Chapter 3 – How to Reduce Math Test Anxiety
- Chapter 4 – How to Improve Listening and Note-Taking Skills
- Chapter 5 – How to Improve Reading, Homework, and Study Techniques
- Chapter 6 – How to Remember What You Have Learned
- Chapter 7 – How to Improve Math Test-Taking Skills